Raccoon Control & Removal Services
Raccoons are primarily nocturnal but live in constant search for shelter and food. They use their very adept “hands” to open garbage cans, remove siding and tear off shingles. Categorized as an extremely dangerous and destructive pest, they can cause significant structural damage to your home, infest living spaces with fleas and other parasites and can carry rabies and roundworm. In the South, these menaces will try to turn your attic space into their den during the winter months.
If you suspect you have one of these masked bandits living under your roof, you should call a licensed raccoon removal professional immediately to protect your family and home.
- Raccoon Control
PEST PROOFING PREVENTION TIPS:
There are a number of pest-proofing measures that homeowners can take to protect their home and families from the threats posed by raccoons. Stark's raccoon control specialists recommend the following:
Raccoon Control Prevention Tips:
- Store boxes and containers off the floor and organize items often to prevent raccoons from residing in undisturbed areas.
- Seal cracks and holes, including areas where utilities and pipes enter the home.
- Store food in thick metal or plastic containers with tight lids.
- Clean up spilled food right away immediately and wash dishes and cooking utensils soon after use.
- Keep outside cooking areas and grills clean.
- Do not leave pet food or water bowls out overnight.
- Keep bird feeders away from the house and use squirrel guards to limit access to the feeder by raccoons.
- Use a thick plastic or metal garbage can with a tight lid and keep sealed at all times.
- Keep grains and animal feed in thick plastic or metal containers with tight lids. In the evening, return uneaten animal feed to containers with lids.
If you find raccoon feces, hear sounds of scurrying in the walls or observe other signs of a raccoon infestation, contact one of Stark's licensed raccoon control specialists to inspect and treat the pest problem.
Order a Free Pest Inspection
Stark’s raccoon control professionals can handle even the toughest challenge. We will identify how they are gaining access into the home, get them out and then create a custom raccoon exclusion plan to keep them out, including repairing any structural damage they caused. Stark also offers total removal, disinfection and reinstallation of contaminated insulation.
Integrated Pest Management
STEPS Total Protection System:
Our pest control service is part of our STEPS® Total Protection System™ and backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We've built our reputation on standing by our customers with the best guarantee in the business.
1. Inspect to pinpoint pest issues
2. Identify not only the pest, but the true cause of the problem
3. Treat in the most environmentally responsible way to alleviate current issues and help prevent any future recurrence.